Sugar Free Raspberry Lemonade Boba Milk Tea
Better Living uses unite links. If you make a purchase through them, we may receive a small legation (for which we are tightly grateful) at no forfeit to you.
If you love fruit rainbow teas but are looking for a healthier way to enjoy this indulgent drink, then try this Raspberry Lemonade Collagen Eyeful Bubble/Boba Milk Tea. And unlike traditional rainbow milk teas that are loaded with carbs and sugar, this one is unquestionably sugar-free and guilt-free. In fact, it’s so healthy you can finger good well-nigh enjoying this one everyday. And your skin will love you too.
Healthy Raspberry Lemonade Collagen Rainbow Tea With Gelatin Boba Pearls (Sugar-Free, Low-Carb, Dairy-Free, Keto-Friendly)
This healthy rainbow milk tea recipe starts with a raspberry herbal tea as a base. For some uneaten savor and healthy eyeful benefits for hair, nails and skin we add the clinically researched and super yummy Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen.
Collagen, the most well-healed protein found in the body, is the “glue” that keeps our tissues together. It’s moreover what keeps our skin youthful and radiant looking. Once we hit our late 20’s collagen production begins to ripen (yikes!). But several studies have shown that daily collagen supplementation may help slow the effects of white-haired by reducing dryness, improving skin elasticity and hydration and while reducing wrinkles. [1 ] And it may do this by stimulating your body’s own collagen making cells to rev up production. 
All natural and perfectly sweetened with monk fruit, Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen:
- Supplies 12 grams of Verisol® Bioactive Collagen Peptides type 1 & 3 peptides per serving
- Is clinically researched to support skin elasticity and minimize the visitation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Has hyaluronic acid, which moreover boosts skin hydration, buoyancy & suppleness.
- Supports the growth of strong healthy hair & nails with biotin.
- Has widow Vitamin C, an anti-aging vitamin and antioxidant, that helps support collagen production and fights forfeiture caused by self-ruling radicals in the body.
Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen is also:
- Quick dissolving and made with botanically sourced flavors & colors
- Made with Botanically Sourced Flavors & Colors
- Kosher Halal
- iGen Non-GMO Tested
- Glyphosate Free
➡ Buy Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen
Low Carb Gelatin Boba PearlsTo finish our rainbow tea we add almond milk, and serve it with our own sugar-free and low-carb HEALTHY DIY GELATIN BOBA PEARLS to replace the traditional carb and sugar-laden tapioca pearls served in rainbow tea shops. Get the recipe at the bottom!
To get the weightier results from collagen, be sure to take it daily. This is one rainbow tea recipe to drink every morning to make your skin glow!
GET THE RECIPE!
Sugar Self-ruling Raspberry Lemonade Collagen Rainbow Milk Tea
- oz raspberry herbal tea cooled
- 2 scoops Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup gelatin rainbow tea pearls
Add collagen to raspberry herbal tea and stir until completely dissolved.
Shake with almond milk until foamy.
Add gelatin pearls to the marrow of a glass.
Add raspberry-collagen mixture to glass.
Top with ice
Get increasingly healthy, sugar-free rainbow tea recipes made with delicious, flavored collagen from Great Lakes Wellness!
Learn to make your own healthy protein-rich and sugar-free boba tea pearls with grass fed gelatin from Great Lakes Wellness!