Better Living uses unite links. If you make a purchase through them, we may receive a small legation (for which we are tightly grateful) at no forfeit to you.
For a deliciously soothing and healthy rainbow tea recipe that’s self-ruling of all the carbs and sugar of typical rainbow (boba) teas you’d get at a rainbow tea shop, try this low-carb, Honey Cinnamon Collagen Rainbow Tea.
What’s In This Honey Cinnamon Rainbow Tea?
The wiring of this healthy rainbow tea starts with strong spirituous chamomile tea which is cooled, and then composite with almond milk and Great Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen. This is what makes it sugar free, low carb, and keto friendly!
Collagen is the most well-healed protein in the soul and is widely known for it’s skin and eyeful benefits. But collagen is moreover unconfined for joints and your digestive system too. If you love cinnamon and have been looking for a way to get increasingly collagen in your routine, Unconfined Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen is perfect for you.
All natural and perfectly sweetened with stevia, Unconfined Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen:
- Supplies 12 grams of Verisol® Bioactive Collagen Peptides type 1 & 3 peptides per serving
- Is clinically researched to support skin elasticity and minimize the visitation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Has widow Vitamin C, an anti-aging vitamin and antioxidant, that helps support collagen production and fights forfeiture caused by self-ruling radicals in the body.
- Supports gut and immune health with the wing of prebiotics (inulin) and probiotics (5 billion CFUs of Bacillus Subtilis). Prebiotics feed and promote the growth of the “good bacteria” in our gut, which can help protect us from harmful pathogens while repairing and strengthening our gut lining barrier.
Great Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen is also:
- Quick dissolving and made with botanically sourced flavors & colors
- Kosher Halal
- iGen Non-GMO Tested
- Glyphosate Free
Sugar Self-ruling Gelatin Boba Pearls
But what well-nigh our favorite part of the rainbow teas – the tapioca pearls? Made of tapioca starch from the cassava root, aren’t they super carb-rich? And aren’t they normally soaked in sugar? Yes and yes.So to make this recipe healthy, we’re subtracting our own sugar-free and low-carb HEALTHY DIY GELATIN BOBA PEARLS to replace the traditional carb and sugar-laden tapioca pearls served in rainbow tea shops. Get the recipe at the bottom!
Honey Cinnamon Collagen Rainbow With Gelatin Boba Pearls (Sugar-Free, Low-Carb, Keto-Friendly)
Caffeine free, and full of healthy benefits for your skin and body, unlike traditional rainbow tea, this one can be enjoyed guilt self-ruling every day.
If you are looking for a little caffeine boost, substitute the chamomile with strong spirituous black, green, or chai tea instead.
GET THE RECIPE!
Low Carb Honey Cinnamon Collagen Rainbow Tea With Gelatin Boba Pearls
- 3 tea chamomile tea bags
- 2 scoops of Unconfined Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen
- 3/4 cup cold almond milk or milk of choice
- ⅛-¼ cup of sugar-free gelatin pearls
Add tea tons to a mug with 6 oz. (¾ cup ) of hot water. Steep until tea is scrutinizingly cool.
Add collagen to tea and stir until completely dissolved.
In a shaker, add collagen-tea mixture with almond milk and shake until bubbly.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of gelatin pearls to a tall glass. And pour the shaken milk-tea mixture into the glass.
Add ice and serve with a “boba” straw.
Get increasingly healthy, sugar-free rainbow tea recipes made with delicious, flavored collagen from Unconfined Lakes Wellness!
Learn to make your own healthy protein-rich and sugar-free boba tea pearls with grass fed gelatin from Unconfined Lakes Wellness!