Better Living uses unite links. If you make a purchase through them, we may receive a small legation (for which we are tightly grateful) at no forfeit to you.
If you love “Bubble Tea” or “Boba Tea” you know they go by many names including rainbow milk tea, pearl milk tea, and tapioca tea. But you probably moreover know that those unique yet addictively chewy tapioca balls in the marrow of your cup are super upper in carbs and sugar. Moreover made with strong tea (usually black, untried or oolong) and milk, plane increasingly calories and carbs are packed into your cup with all the variegated flavored syrups or sugar widow to the milk. Although super popular, unfortunately this super succulent Taiwanese invention is an indulgent treat that isn’t for everyday.
Or is it?
Healthy Caramel Collagen Rainbow Tea With Gelatin Boba Pearls (Sugar-Free, Low-Carb, Dairy-Free, Keto-Friendly)
Our recipe for this low-carb, sugar-free Caramel Collagen Rainbow Tea turns something you’d drink on a trickery day, into something with nourishing good-for-you ingredients that you can and should drink everyday.
Besides some strong woebegone tea, almond milk, we’re subtracting Great Lakes Wellness Caramel Collagen to infuse this healthy bubble/boba tea recipe with succulent caramel savor and everyone’s favorite protein rich soul and eyeful supplement: collagen peptides.
Collagen, the most well-healed protein found in the body, is the “glue” that keeps our tissues together. And it’s moreover what keeps our skin youthful and radiant looking. Once we hit our late 20’s collagen production begins to ripen (yikes!). But several studies have shown that daily collagen supplementation may help slow the effects of white-haired by stimulating your body’s own collagen making cells to rev up production. 
Although this formula is designed for smooth and healthy joints, it’s unconfined for your skin, hair, and nails too!
All natural and perfectly sweetened with stevia, Unconfined Lakes Wellness Caramel Collagen:
- Supplies 12 grams of Verisol® Bioactive Collagen Peptides type 1 & 3 peptides per serving.
- Is clinically researched to support skin elasticity and minimize the visitation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Has hyaluronic acid, which moreover boosts skin hydration, buoyancy & suppleness while cocoon & lubricate joints
- Has widow Vitamin C, an anti-aging vitamin and antioxidant, that helps support collagen production and fights forfeiture caused by self-ruling radicals in the body.
- Provides MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a potent anti-inflammatory recipe which can contain sulfur which the soul uses to produce protein and collagen. Found in our nails, skin, and hair, MSM can moreover help support healthy and pain-free joint mobility. Some studies have shown that it may moreover help with exercise recovery. [2, 3 ]
- Is super delicious!
Great Lakes Wellness Caramel Collagen is also:
- Quick dissolving and made with botanically sourced flavors & colors
- Kosher Halal
- iGen Non-GMO Tested
- Glyphosate Free
Low Carb Gelatin Boba Pearls
But what well-nigh the boba, a.k.a the tapioca pearls? You know, the whole reason why we love this stuff?
To make this healthy Keto Caramel Rainbow Tea unquestionably healthy we serve up with our own sugar-free and low-carb HEALTHY DIY GELATIN BUBBLE/BOBA TEA PEARLS to replace the traditional carb and sugar-laden tapioca pearls served in rainbow tea shops.
If you like, top it off with sugar-free whipped surf and caramel drizzle. Our new favorite drink, it’s so succulent that you won’t believe it’s healthy unbearable to drink every day. And your soul will thank you. See the recipe at the bottom!
GET THE RECIPE!
Keto Rainbow Tea (Sugar-Free, Low-Carb, Keto-Friendly)
- 3/4 cup cold strong spirituous coffee or woebegone tea
- 1 cup cold almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 scoops Unconfined Lakes Wellness Caramel Collagen
- 1/3 cup gelatin rainbow tea pearls
- Whipped cream optional
- Sugar-free caramel optional
Drizzle caramel virtually the inside of a 16 ounce glass.
Then add 2-4 tablespoons of gelatin pearls to the glass.
Pour in tea and milk in a shaker with a few ice cubes and shake until frothy.
Pour into glass.
Top with increasingly ice. Finish with whipped surf and caramel drizzle if you like. (You will definitely like.)
Enjoy your low-carb, protein and collagen-rich rainbow tea!
Get increasingly healthy, sugar-free rainbow tea recipes made with delicious, flavored collagen from Unconfined Lakes Wellness!